Yesterday’s post described some of the early U.S. inns. Here are pictures of 3 of them, taken from the same source. Note that Clark’s Inn is located “facing the State House, on Chestnut St.” The State House is now called Independence Hall.
- Building of a Log Cabin in Ohio County, WV
- New American County Histories – Fall 2016
- Historical Reporting on the Climate of the Hawaiian or Sandwich Islands
- A Look Inside the History of Adair County, Missouri
- A Local View on America in the World War I Era