Most families have one. You know who I mean. They pour over birth and wedding records and old family Bibles. They may corner you at family gatherings to ask about your great grandmother’s maiden name or where your great-great grandfather was born.
If you are lucky enough to have a hardworking and dedicated family historian or genealogist around why not reward their diligence and efforts with a personal subscription to the Accessible Archives databases.
Obtaining a subscription is fast and easy—just visit our personal subscription sign-up page. The cost is $59.95 annually and is payable with any credit or debit card, or via PayPal.
Accessible Archives gives that history buff in your life a window into early American history in the words of the people who lived it!
- Reception of the Colored Soldiers at Harrisburg
- Medal of Honor Established on July 12, 1862
- A Look Inside: “Serving the Republic”
- The Pursuit of Lee – His Capture Certain
- South Carolina: Women of the Confederacy