Throughout the National Genealogical Society’s 2012 Family History Conference in Cincinnati there were dozens and dozens of people actively tweeting from the event.
These tweeting attendees and speakers provided a window into the event for the folks who were not able to attend.
When you view the Tweets as a “network map” you can see how intertwined the Tweeting community became over the course of the event.
We have compiled all 2000+ public Tweets tagged with the official #NGS2012 hashtag into an easy to examine archive. The archive is a zip file with an Excel document inside. If you cannot use Excel and would like it in plain text or as a CSV, please let us know in a comment below.
- Join us at the OAH 2015 Annual Meeting in St. Louis
- Accessible Archives will be at ACRL 2015
- We Hope to See you in Chicago at ALAMW2015
- Join us at the Pennsylvania Library Association’s 2013 Conference
- Thanks for stopping by at JCLC 2012!