Developed by dedicated instructors and students of Americana, our databases provide access to a rich store of materials from leading books, newspapers and periodicals of the 18th and 19th centuries.
We utilize computer technology and a large team of conversion specialists to provide easy to use access to vast quantities of archived historical information previously available only in microformat, hard copy form or as images.
Learn how our databases can help your organization by attending a free webinar presentation. Learn about the latest content developments in our collections of 18th and 19th century books, periodicals, and newspapers, including:
- The Civil War
- The African American Experience
- The Roles of Women
- American County Histories
- National Citizen and Ballot Box
- The Revolution
- Frank Leslie’s Weekly
- The National Anti-Slavery Standard
- American County Histories: The West and The Southwest
It’s a great idea to have multiple attendees participate so they can experience it first-hand and discuss next steps as a team. Do you have specific topics of interest? We will be happy to tailor the webinar to your needs.
Please register in advance to participate in these presentations. Dial-in instructions will be provided upon registration.
The presentation was created by Unlimited Priorities LLC, exclusive sales and marketing agent for Accessible Archives.
Please let us know if you would like anything specific covered.
February 2016 Webinar Schedule
- January Webinar Registration is Open
- Join us at ALA Annual 2015!
- Presidential Elections: The Primary Law Humbug
- The Lincoln Family at Barnum’s
- Yesterday’s Weather Today…
- A Year in the Home: February
- Inside the Archives – Winter 2016 – Volume V Number 1