Developed by dedicated instructors and students of American history, Accessible Archives’ databases contain the rich, comprehensive material found in leading historic periodicals and books. Eyewitness accounts of historical events, vivid descriptions of daily life, editorial observations, commerce as seen through advertisements, and genealogical records are available in a user-friendly online environment.
- Join us at ALA Annual 2015!
- The Congressional Library Burns
- Entering World War I: The Plain Truth
- Free Webinar: Using Your Discovery Services
- April 17, 1861: Virginia Votes to Secede!
- General Pershing Addresses the “Y” Workers