Developed by dedicated instructors and students of American history, Accessible Archives’ databases contain the rich, comprehensive material found in leading historic periodicals and books. Eyewitness accounts of historical events, vivid descriptions of daily life, editorial observations, commerce as seen through advertisements, and genealogical records are available in a user-friendly online environment.
- Join us at ALA Annual 2015!
- Irish Indentured Servants in the Colonies
- President Hayes: A Lost Opportunity
- Poisoning by the Use of Hair Restorers, Head-Washes, etc…
- How to Cook Potatoes in Godey’s Lady’s Book
- Visiting the Port of Havana in 1856