Accessible Archives, Inc. and Scholarly iQ are pleased to announce that your Accessible Archives, Inc. usage data reports have been upgraded and are now using the new COUNTER Release 4 (R4) standards. These new COUNTER 4 reports are the latest set of usage reports that can be used by librarians to ensure the independent and accurate reporting of publishers’ usage statistics.
The COUNTER Release 4 standards contain the following new features and focus on improving the delivery of consistent, credible and comparable usage statistics:
- A single, integrated Code of Practice covering journals, databases, books and reference works.
- Enhancements of the SUSHI (Standardised Usage Statistics Harvesting Initiative) protocol designed to facilitate its implementation by vendors and its use by librarians
- A modified “Journal Report 5,” which reports on the usage of full-text article requests by year and by journal from a library’s acquired archival content.
- Modified Database Reports, in which the previous requirement to report Session counts has been dropped, and new requirements, to report Record Views and Result Clicks, have been added. (Database Report 3 has also been renamed Platform Report 1).
- Flexibility in the usage reporting period that allows you to specify a date range for your usage reports
You can access your Accessible Archives, Inc. COUNTER R4 Reports quickly and easily by visiting www.accessiblereports.com and entering your Accessible Archives, Inc. username and password to log in to the service. You will first have to register, then a new password and user name will be issued to you. Please be aware that the historical statistics have been reprocessed to improve accuracy and ensure COUNTER R4 compliancy from 1/2013 onward. Therefore, historical counts may change in the reports. You can access the Scholarly iQ website for additional information.
You can access the Scholarly iQ website for additional information.
If you have questions regarding the retrieval of your usage reports or your access to Accessible Archives, Inc., or if you no longer wish to receive this monthly email notification, please contact us at email@example.com or 866-296-1488.
If you are no longer responsible for gathering usage data for your institution, please forward this message to the new online administrator at your organization and email Accessible Archives, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org with the new contact details.
Thank you for your continued patronage and for using the Accessible Archives, Inc. COUNTER Reporting Service.
Accessible Archives, Inc.
Chief Operating Officer
5 Great Valley Parkway, Suite 216
Malvern, PA 19355
Telephone: 866-296-1488 (toll-free) or 610-296-7441